Wednesday 7 January 2015

I've got a diem to carpe!

"Come on, Steve. We've got a diem to carpe!"
- Cloudy with a chance of meatballs

In my head I'm still waiting for the new year to begin. Of course like most people I did bring in 2015 with much pomp and celebration, perhaps a bit much even. The onset of a new year is meant to be a fresh start. To me however it hasn't started. I'm yet to have a clear plan for 2015. I'm yet to make a set of resolutions. I'm yet to unpack from my vacation! And I doubt that will happen if I continue to wait for the right moment.

So here's all that's meant to be for this year. This year I will be organised and well planned, on a personal and professional front. Health, wealth, work and family are my priorities, in no particular order. I aim to get inspired and be inspiring. I will finish what I start. I will write more. Expand my horizons. Be and stay active. Travel.

And when its time to look back on this year, I know for sure that I will be filled with a sense of fulfilment and content. This is my fresh start!

Happy new year to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment