Saturday 4 May 2013

4th May will be a productive day

I love making lists. I keep a list for everything. When I need to tidy the house, I make a list of all the rooms that need to be cleaned; this sometimes even includes furniture like a certain study table that needs to be tidied up. I make a list when I have errands to run. I make a list of new music I should listen to, of books I should read, of movies to watch. Sometimes, even people I need to call :P 

From the time I've been in between jobs, for some reason (lets call it sloth), my errands list remains unfinished. So today I write this down, in the hope... actually to make sure that my errands for the day are accomplished. Here goes: 
  • Pick up coffee powder. I have lied to my mother about it and need to not feel guilty. Also crossing my fingers that it still is there. 
  • 30 minute walk for inspiration for my next assignment on Venture Labs. We're supposed to make/draw a mind map. I'm thinking either Ulsoor Lake or Blossoms. The submissions I've seen so far look so pretty and colourful. I'm terrified that my two left hands will let me down. 
  • Fix the guitar. It's an old, old one; one that I picked up when I was but 11 years old. The strings are now rusted, the guitar is obviously extremely out of tune, and none of the guitarists I know seem to be able to figure out how to restring it. So to the guitar shop I go with my antique piece. 
  • PAN Card reissue form to be couriered. Long pending.  
  • Wage a war against roaches. I see them every night and I find them killing them extremely distasteful. There's so much goop involved. I smashed one the other day and its white insides oozed out. YUCK!
Adding 2 more items that need to be done by Monday.
  • Fix the air conditioner. Thursday, 2nd May was apparently the hottest day in Bangalore in 10 years - 36 degrees apparently. So much for Bangalore's lovely weather. 
  • Call Sundar the electrician. I think the wiring on an entire wall has burned out, nothing comes on. Also because I've had to get out of bed just as I am drifting off to sleep, where my eyes refuse to open and my feet don't move. The switch for the only other light in the room is on the other side. 
Wish me luck!  A status update will be posted by end of day. 

Here's to killing my errands list! *War cry*

No comments:

Post a Comment